|Running For:||US House of Representatives - 3rd District|
Information About Phil Dodds
American Democracy is broken due to the influence of big money. Legislation is for sale to the highest bidder.
- Phil Dodds will not accept any lobbyist money
- Phil Dodds will facilitate direct democracy within his district and always vote accordingly
Phil Dodds wants to return Democracy to how it was supposed to be!
Connect With Phil Dodds
Phil Dodds in the News
- Wednesday Women: Midseason looks - USCHO
- Bitcoin politician wants to upgrade democracy in Vermont - Watchdog.org
- Friday's high school scoreboard - San Jose Mercury News
- WPRO radio host John DePetro apologizes for comments about women - The Providence Journal
- Tenor Finds His Classical Voice in Storrs - UConn Advance (blog)
- Undoing hours rule, implementing e-logs key items on 2014 ATA agenda - Overdrive Magazine
- Pinkel does not address possible interest in Washington job - CBS sports.com (blog)
- Local sports calendar - Norwich Bulletin
- College football hiring and firing season primer (cont.) - CNN
- Good morning, central Pa.: A new future for Capitol View Commerce Center ... - PennLive.com
Phil Dodds Needs Your Support
You are one of 670 potential voters who have discovered why Phil Dodds is an important political leader. Phil Dodds is not the same old, poll tested, corporate backed politician who is only looking out for the self-interest of the few at the expense of the many.
Please take the next important step in supporting Phil Dodds as a candidate for US House of Representatives by donating time and money to Phil Dodds's campaign
Also, take a moment to educate your family and friends about the importance of Campaign Finance Reform, Government Accountability as important campaign issues that Phil Dodds will work hard to improve, and help make the United States of America a better place for every American, and not just a select few.