|Running For:||US House of Representatives - 5th District|
|Political Affiliation:||Modern Whig Party|
Information About Pat Martin
There is no information about Pat Martin at the moment. Click the platfrom issues tab above to learn about the issues that Pat Martin cares about.
Connect With Pat Martin
Pat Martin in the News
- Jody Corcoran: Sinn Fein's laissez-faire attitude to terrorism - Irish Independent
- 2013 Sprint Cup Awards: Johnson leads the way again as Mohr keep 'em in ... - SportingNews.com
- ULM fall 2013 degree candidate list - Monroe News Star
- How 2015 unsettles APC, PDP in Ebonyi - The Guardian Nigeria
- Second and Later Chances Await an Alternate Door to Baseball Hall of Fame - New York Times
- What Beacon Hill has in store for you this week - Cape Cod Today
- Mayor-elect Walsh seeks hefty inaugural donations - Boston Globe
- Globe photos of the week, Dec. 6, 2013 - Boston Globe
- Busy Rangers won't stand pat at Winter Meetings - TexasRangers.com
- For voters, a registration renaissance is within reach - Chicago Tribune
Pat Martin Needs Your Support
You are one of 706 potential voters who have discovered why Pat Martin is an important political leader. Pat Martin is not the same old, poll tested, corporate backed politician who is only looking out for the self-interest of the few at the expense of the many.
Please take the next important step in supporting Pat Martin as a candidate for US House of Representatives by donating time and money to Pat Martin's campaign
Also, take a moment to educate your family and friends about the importance of Government Accountability, Lobbying Reform, The Occupy Movement as important campaign issues that Pat Martin will work hard to improve, and help make the United States of America a better place for every American, and not just a select few.