|Running For:||City Council - 2nd Ward|
|Political Affiliation:||Progressive Party , Vermont Progressive Party|
Information About Max Tracy
Max Tracy is a UVM alumni, currently working at UVM Admissions. He is on the Burlington Department of Public Works Commission and is an advisor for the Burlington Community Development Block Grants. A long time community organizer, Tracy has worked for livable wages and unionization for UVM employees for the last six years.
He has lived in Burlington’s Ward 2 for the last four years and has actively been a part of Burlington politics since coming to Burlington in 2006 as a UVM student. Tracy ran for Ward 2 City Council in 2010 and was narrowly defeated by Bram Kranichfeld.
Connect With Max Tracy
Max Tracy in the News
- Kiva Flint launch means community-based microloans for entrepreneurship ... - Mlive- flint
- Week in Photos: May - Stockton Record
- DC 'blue jackets' attend state convention - Delano Herald Journal
- Santa Clara County district attorney's hiring practices ignite debate - San Jose Mercury News
- POLS ON THE STREET: Expect A Record-Low Vote Turnout - Philadelphia Public Record
Max Tracy Needs Your Support
You are one of 348 potential voters who have discovered why Max Tracy is an important political leader. Max Tracy is not the same old, poll tested, corporate backed politician who is only looking out for the self-interest of the few at the expense of the many.
Please take the next important step in supporting Max Tracy as a candidate for City Council by donating time and money to Max Tracy's campaign
Also, take a moment to educate your family and friends about the importance of Livable Neighborhoods, Public Safety as important campaign issues that Max Tracy will work hard to improve, and help make the United States of America a better place for every American, and not just a select few.