|Running For:||County Commissioner|
|Representing:||Ada County, Boise, Idaho|
Information About Jon Howard
There is no information about Jon Howard at the moment. Click the platfrom issues tab above to learn about the issues that Jon Howard cares about.
Connect With Jon Howard
Jon Howard in the News
- Braves in market for lefty reliever - FOXSports.com
- BBA tops Hartford in girls lacrosse - Bennington Banner
- Why the SEP does not endorse the WikiLeaks Party - World Socialist Web Site
- Picture Getting Clearer With Each Losing Day and Don Mattingly Needs to Go - LA Weekly (blog)
- Jonathan Karl: I 'Regret' Inaccuracies In Benghazi Reporting - Huffington Post - Huffington Post
- Northern Tablelands voters look set to elect local mayor as next state MP - Sydney Indymedia
- Commencement speakers: Conservatives need not apply - Los Angeles Times
- No vision, just the same old negativity - Sydney Morning Herald - Sydney Morning Herald
- Warren Mundine ready to assume position of power under Tony Abbott - The Australian
- John Howard mooted as Free TV chief - The Australian
Jon Howard Needs Your Support
You are one of 1068 potential voters who have discovered why Jon Howard is an important political leader. Jon Howard is not the same old, poll tested, corporate backed politician who is only looking out for the self-interest of the few at the expense of the many.
Please take the next important step in supporting Jon Howard as a candidate for County Commissioner by donating time and money to Jon Howard's campaign
Also, take a moment to educate your family and friends about the importance of Campaign Finance Reform, Economic Equality, The Occupy Movement as important campaign issues that Jon Howard will work hard to improve, and help make the United States of America a better place for every American, and not just a select few.