|Running For:||US House of Representatives - 1st District|
|Political Affiliation:||Green Party|
Information About Gary Swing
There is no information about Gary Swing at the moment. Click the platfrom issues tab above to learn about the issues that Gary Swing cares about.
Issues Important to Gary Swing
Connect With Gary Swing
Gary Swing in the News
- Stockman to challenge Cornyn; Canseco, 2 others file for District 23 - San Antonio Express
- NFP Sunday Blitz - National Football Post
- Seminoles in sprint to the finish in ACC - Peoria Journal Star
- The Fix's top 10 Senate races of 2014 - Washington Post (blog)
- Possible candidates to replace Gary Kubiak as Houston Texans' head coach - SI.com
- Gary Johnson: Obamacare's the Problem, Not the Website - Sunshine State News (blog)
- Bert Johnson throws hat in the ring for 14th District congressional seat race ... - Detroit Free Press
- Patriots Are Better Built for Playoffs Than Last Year, Mike Tomlin Didn't Do ... - NESN.com
- Opinion: Is Ballance the right fit to replace Trott? - Cricket365.com
- Ashes: Swing or spin, Joe Root or Ian Bell; England are left in a quandary - The Guardian (blog)
Gary Swing Needs Your Support
You are one of 483 potential voters who have discovered why Gary Swing is an important political leader. Gary Swing is not the same old, poll tested, corporate backed politician who is only looking out for the self-interest of the few at the expense of the many.
Please take the next important step in supporting Gary Swing as a candidate for US House of Representatives by donating time and money to Gary Swing's campaign
Also, take a moment to educate your family and friends about the importance of Environmental Policies, Global Warming Reduction, Green Energy, Peace Not War, Sustainability, Transportation Choices as important campaign issues that Gary Swing will work hard to improve, and help make the United States of America a better place for every American, and not just a select few.