|Running For:||US House of Representatives - 8th District|
Information About Anthony Adams
There is no information about Anthony Adams at the moment. Click the platfrom issues tab above to learn about the issues that Anthony Adams cares about.
Connect With Anthony Adams
Anthony Adams in the News
- Huber Heights police chief is interim city manager - Dayton Daily News
- ULM fall 2013 degree candidate list - Monroe News Star
- Years Ago - Youngstown Vindicator
- Traveling Back through the Door County Advocate archives: Dec. 4 - Green Bay Press Gazette
- Robinson Cano and Yankees still 'oceans' apart on contract for free agent ... - New York Daily News
- UCLA Football: BN's post Southern Cal Beat Down Roundtable - Bruins Nation
- Does Obama Want Out? - Daily Beast
- No. 22 UCLA Defeats No. 23 USC, 35-14, at LA Coliseum - UCLA Athletics Official Site
- Top-25 College Football Game Capsules - Chicago Tribune
- College Football: Four Griz, two Cats named to all-Big Sky Conference first team - Great Falls Tribune
Anthony Adams Needs Your Support
You are one of 782 potential voters who have discovered why Anthony Adams is an important political leader. Anthony Adams is not the same old, poll tested, corporate backed politician who is only looking out for the self-interest of the few at the expense of the many.
Please take the next important step in supporting Anthony Adams as a candidate for US House of Representatives by donating time and money to Anthony Adams's campaign
Also, take a moment to educate your family and friends about the importance of Fiscal Responsibility, Government Accountability, Social Security as important campaign issues that Anthony Adams will work hard to improve, and help make the United States of America a better place for every American, and not just a select few.